Tuesday 29 November 2011

Blown away? Lee Stafford Blow Dry Your Hair Faster Spray


I can’t imagine I need much explanation of what this product does as it’s all there for you in the name.

But does it work? Well, the jury’s out for me. 


The idea is you spray it onto towel dried hair and then let it work its magic, styling as normal. It did seem to dry much quicker when I allowed my hair to dry naturally but when I used a hair dryer, well, I can’t say it made that much difference to the time I took. So the bottle’s claim I could stay in bed longer was sadly false.

However, this baby does some other quite impressive things that help it work its way back into my good books.

First of all it detangles – a Godsend for people like me whose hair only has to be away from a brush for a matter of seconds before knotting up. The other bonus is that the spray has a heat protection agent that stops damage to hair and prevents it going all static. 

If I condition then there’s nothing but well behaved hair; if I don’t condition then I can spritz a bit more on after I’ve dried and it’s instantly calmed. 

I wouldn’t say this was a must-have produce, but it certainly makes life a little easier, and I’m pro anything that says it will protect my locks from the dreaded daily heat abuse of hairdryers and tongs.


No comments:

Post a Comment